The War Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Game needed - Tonight or Wednesday

3 posters

Go down

League Game needed - Tonight or Wednesday Empty League Game needed - Tonight or Wednesday

Post  Fletch Tue May 15, 2012 9:57 am

Anyone have time for a 1750pt game tonight or Wednesday? I have family in town on Thursday and won't be able to be there this week.
Fletch
Fletch
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

League Game needed - Tonight or Wednesday Empty make up games

Post  RichardSAnderson Tue May 15, 2012 10:04 am

Fletch wrote:Anyone have time for a 1750pt game tonight or Wednesday? I have family in town on Thursday and won't be able to be there this week.

I am engaged with other plans but if you are worried about missing league night we will be having a make up day probably mid June once I decide on a scenario.

RichardSAnderson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

League Game needed - Tonight or Wednesday Empty Re: League Game needed - Tonight or Wednesday

Post  Fletch Tue May 15, 2012 1:03 pm

That's fine. I was just checking to see if anyone had time. With the daughter graduating this weekend, my game time will be greatly reduced!
Fletch
Fletch
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

League Game needed - Tonight or Wednesday Empty Re: League Game needed - Tonight or Wednesday

Post  Vericlas Tue May 15, 2012 10:29 pm

I'm not in the League but I could bring up my Skaven if you wanted to play a game. Not going to throw the game of course... but it has been a while since I have played so it could be fun.
Vericlas
Vericlas
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletch Wed May 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Sounds good. I'll probably be there right around 6p. Have to grab a table before the Warmahordes players get there!

1750. Guess you don't really have a magic restriction, but I'll play with mine.
Fletch
Fletch
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down